Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: When does this forum "go dark" for the last time ?
Posted by: Yareet
Date: 31/05/2019 14:11
Quote:
ageinghoody

One observation, am I missing something or does VF22 not have an equivalent of the "new" indication?

While I'm at it I may as well mention one useful feature on the only other forum I frequent. It has the option within a thread to go to the first unread post which saves scrolling through all the posts previously read. Again, not indispensable, but useful especially when a thread runs to several pages

Quote:
23Shark
Quote:
Pappje Shark
Pretty certain on other forums powered by the same software that there’s a function whereby you click an icon next to the thread name and it takes you automatically to the first new message since your last visit. (And another one to go to the most recent comment).

Yeah that's what the star does

Answered on the other "Thank WiganSaler" thread

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net