Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: When does this forum "go dark" for the last time ?
Posted by: DaveAitch
Date: 03/06/2019 08:58
It would seem that most of those who might write an article for here have already decided to move to the new forum.

Before the inevitable happens, this site closing, I would like to say thanks to all those who have kept it alive over the years.

We have always believed that it is necessary to post a 'front page' every couple of weeks or so. Now, I haven't examined all forums but noticeably Harlequins and, perhaps more so, Wasps seem to keep things going with very sporadic updates. Out of interest, I looked to 'start' a new forum on Rugbynetwork. There appear to be several ways to keep a forum afloat, as long as something is updated at certain intervals. Maybe Harlequins and Wasps have found a way to do this automatically.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net