Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Highlights
Posted by: Captain Darling
Date: 19/11/2019 19:36
Quote:
Ayerzawannabe
Might be in the minority but I prefer having Reffell in the back row than without him.
To the point where I would think about having him as out and out starting 7 having Thompson and Taufua rotate more at 8 and to give Reffell rests at 7, which might be for the best given how much rugby Taufua has played this season and Thompson age/injuries.

Agree completely on the side looking better with Reffell at 7.

His defensive work reminds me of what Salvi used to do. He leads the line-speed, organises fringe defence and chooses when to attack the breakdown really well.

If Youngs were rested for Cardiff then I'd happily see Reffell skipper the side from 7.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net