Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Tigers in the City - Teams’ are up
Posted by: Bath Supporter Jack
Date: 07/10/2019 09:39
Some well known coach (Clive Woodward?, Eddie Jones?) said that if you give away x penalties in a match where x I think was 10 you lose the match...….

Pretty simple analysis in the modern game so I am sure it has truth about it.

I wonder what our penalty count was on Saturday? It felt like a lot!

Its also the fact that you work your way into their 22, which was hard against a well organised team like Leicester, and then you give away a penalty or indeed just give the opposition the ball and before you know it you are back on the half way line.

The continued approach time and time again of running straight at the opposition in the midfield and expecting a different outcome was the definition of madness...……..well it made me mad anyway!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net