Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Tigers in the City - Teams’ are up
Posted by: recman
Date: 07/10/2019 09:41
Quote:
sid the seagull
I saw it.
Rather than get into the this or that as opinions on specifics can be distracting, what struck me most was how much it looked just like last season. Heaven knows what they’ve done under a 13week change of culture blah blah?
It was overwhelmingly unconvincing.

PECK

Exactly. I would much prefer it if we were poor, but in a different way to last season. But that felt like four months analysis to at least try and sort out our chronic issues had never happened. It was incredibly like last season.

I would imagine that in a lot of cases the hopelessly optimistic feeling most of us fans have before the start of the season has been drained already, three 'friendlies' in.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net