Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Circle The Wagons: Bath v Exeter Chiefs
Posted by: Ali1969
Date: 22/10/2019 13:03
Last week was exactly that Last Week - We have a chance to put a few things right. Whether we have the belief and game plan to do it is questionable. Personally, what I want to see is a real reaction, a real passion and fight to show what the shirt and club means to them and us all. What I am concerned about is from what I have seen this season is the lack of game plan or attack and our defence is akin to "Tracing Paper" unless we sort this out we will continue to have real issues.

We need to change our mentality - I know the following has been bounded about enough but it is true - winning is a habit as is losing...small margins define both....

We need the Rec to be rocking and I mean properly rocking - something I have not witnessed for a long time - The players must play their part with passion, accuracy and belief and the supporters will cheer the team home....too often the Rec starts noisy then within 20 minutes it is so quiet you could hear a pin drop, completely negating home field advantage. Not to mention the sub-conscious effect this has on the referee.. How often have we come away from venues where we have moaned about a team getting the rub of the green in terms of decisions? Think what effect the home crowd had on some of those decisions and the players.

On another note I take it TF and Roko still not being considered or fit?? and Jackson Willison does concern me on a health note - As I understand it he unavailable again due to a head injury and given last years head injuries/concussion issues you would think he must be close to that stark consultants meeting where your long term health becomes rightly so more important than sport. I hope not as he is another player we have not seen the best of but health is so more important.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net