Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Circle The Wagons: Bath v Exeter Chiefs: Teams Up -including Roko
Posted by: Bathovalballer
Date: 24/10/2019 21:23
I wonder about the sanity and realism of some of our supporters. beating Exeter at the moment. With no A or B playing plans, no ball retention, little effective tackling and nil ball winning of 50/50 jackles, no kick chase, no driving maul ( I am sure Exeter will school/bully us here), no fight or passion we don't have a prayer. Oh no, I forgot. The returning super man who hasn't played a game for many a month, Roko is going to run through them and win the game on his own. Mind you he will have to win the ball himself as our forwards and half backs, centres etc are incapable on current showing of passing or working him into space with the ball in hand and a clear run at his opponent.

Why is a half fit Mercer named in the team or the slow,very expensive Roberts and the formless Priestland who was dreadful last weekend? Why isn't Stooke starting over the schoolboy Ewels? We need grunt and passion up front not nice vowels.

This going to be awful viewing, which no doubt we will be told after we have learned from, and I wonder how many tries Exeter will score. If you consider last weekend as embarrassing when we were meant to be revved up for a local derby which means so much to the players, what the ... is going to be the fall out on Friday?

Why don't we throw the game and put out our United/ Academy side like we did for Saracens away for the last two seasons and then can blame it on lack of experience and availability? Might even be a good defense.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net