Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Circle The Wagons: Bath v Exeter Chiefs: Teams Up -including Roko
Posted by: Zyder head
Date: 24/10/2019 22:00
As an Exeter supporter I don't believe this will be as straightforward as some on here think and I am not sure Bathovalballer actually saw our game last week as it must have been a different Exe team than the one I and others on our board saw?!
We will have to play a lot better than last weekend for certain and Quin's stopped our maul at source which blunted most of our attack and our scrum wasn't perfect by any means. Two facets of our game which are vital to us. Win those battles and you can win the war.

You have a decent pack, certainly better than it showed last week and and I will be happy to take a one point win if offered now as if expected it is wet and windy it probably won't be pretty and scoring could be difficult so there won't be much in it.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net