Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Circle The Wagons: Bath v Exeter Chiefs: Teams Up -including Roko
Posted by: ilovebathtime
Date: 25/10/2019 12:31
My concern for the whole season is 9,10,12,. Not one of the players in those positions for this game do I think are good enough for Bath to make it to top 6 let alone top 4.

For this game, I think that 13 is a problem as well, but at least there is a player coming back that will sort that problem out.

I expect us to be beaten heavily tonight, although I do hope to be proved wrong, and if we do lose, I could live with that if I thought that when the world cup is over there was some light at the end of the tunnel. The problem is that in 3 key positions we have nobody who is going to come back in and make a difference.

I really like the look of our pack (despite last week) and our back 3 when everyone is back I think is as strong as anyones, and it is still pretty strong tonight. I'm not sure that will be enough to make up for the shortcomings in midfield though wither tonight or over the season.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net