Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Circle The Wagons: Bath v Exeter Chiefs: Teams Up -including Roko
Posted by: shipwrecked
Date: 26/10/2019 01:00
Quote:
Bathovalballer
What did Captain Ewells contribute? Why keep Priestland on when he was having a mare?
There is no improvement over the last 3/4 seasons and in fact worse than last season if that is possible.

Just think we have Exeter at home next week! Will we keep the score difference under 30?

Quote:
Bathovalballer
Wonder what it would cost to bring in Pat Lam?
As for finishing above Bristol, I honestly wonder on some people's sanity let alone judgement.

Quote:
Bathovalballer
So what will the excuses be for the expected and deserved humping this weekend? The wind was blowing in the wrong direction, we lost the toss, the grass was wrong, the lights were in our eyes, and Exeter knew how and truly wanted to win the game.

Quote:
Bathovalballer
Exeter by at least 20-25 and could be more I regret to say.

Quote:
Bathovalballer
I wonder about the sanity and realism of some of our supporters. beating Exeter at the moment. With no A or B playing plans, no ball retention, little effective tackling and nil ball winning of 50/50 jackles, no kick chase, no driving maul ( I am sure Exeter will school/bully us here), no fight or passion we don't have a prayer.

Quote:
Bathovalballer
Are you sure starting Ewels over Stooke is tripe? Will Ewels bully or put fear into their pack? We shall see what tripe is turned up tomorrow-in spades I fear.

Sorry BoB but how much credibility do you think you have posting the above one minute then praising Bath the next. Admit it Ewels had a great leader tonight and put in some serious hits.

Not only that Bath's driving maul was a serious weapon, seems some decent coaching went on there between LC a SH.

Long, long way to go but that's not the only game the pack have looked strong this season. Of course you could always admit you were wrong and even apologise for some unnecessarily worded criticism.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net