Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Circle The Wagons: Bath v Exeter Chiefs: Teams Up -including Roko
Posted by: Long Term
Date: 26/10/2019 08:34
Quote:
Bathovalballer
Well that was a superb performance and which hopefully we can grow confidence from. Very well done, and the pack at the ending, out exetered Exeter. Truly Remarkable and none of of us saw that coming.
No excuses now Bath.

I thought Obano was great and if we could get him running at the opposition, he could do real damage. Stooke coming on also engendered huge go forward, passion and a never passing me spirit. Saw Roko make 3 tackles one after the other. Truly great spirit.

Cook was excellent in the wet and was the difference belateen the sides as Maunder was totally ineffective with all that ball and protection.

Still wonder what Roberts is all about as I really thought being wet, his crash ball up the middle taking out tackles could have been a weapon. But no.

Hope Chudley OK.

Onwards and upwards.

You are just embarrassing yourself now! As far as I'm concerned you have nothing to say.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net