Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Teams Up! Build on the Buzz: Wasps v Bath
Posted by: shipwrecked
Date: 02/11/2019 19:16
It is so so refreshing to hear new and different opinions on the game backed up by reasoned analysis with examples. as a treat give us an example BoB to prove you haven't cut and pasted it from last week.

I'll not repeat what I said last week in response to our resident moaner because it is part of forum rules not to repeat the same opinion week after week. Suffice it to say that coaches and players can't coach and be coached if they are 6000 miles away. Everyone needs to be in the same country at least.

If the club start scratching around for losing bonus points at the expense of the chance for a result I would be very disappointed. 80th minute is where defences are at their most tired no harm in going for it.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net