Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: TEAM UP ! TOPSY TURVY? BATH v NORTHAMPTON SAINTS
Posted by: Bathovalballer
Date: 11/11/2019 00:48
Very well played Bath, especially the pack and in particular Obano, Dunn and my MOM Stuart. Very few even believed we could win after recent performances, against probably the form side in the Prem. this season.

After the start, I had my head in my hands and feared the worst but Chudley's try gave us hope and we certainly got on top up front. Not seen that from a Bath side for a very long time .

I know the weather was bad, but still our back play was very poor with few taking the ball at speed on the run. Roberts did so for possibly the first time in a Bath shirt and it made a huge difference.

Going down to what I thought was a red card because of the head contact, seemed to galvanise our 8 and Mercer, Ellis and Bayliss got better and better, and Stooke certainly made a difference. Our scrummaging got better as the game went on and that must be down in part to the second row shove. Ewels was a major force and we hope that trend continues as we need it.

Let's hope we can keep the momentum going and now build on this gutsy spirited display going forward.

Again very well done team.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net