Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Mexico - race
Posted by: Anonim
Date: 28/10/2019 20:08
Hello, this is my first post, but im here quite often, reading your opinions and infos winking smiley
Im polish, and obviously Robert fan. I've just read siwy_dymek posts, and couldn't stop myself interfere.

Just so you know, not every Robert fan has such a stupid ideas. It's just that the most idiotic ones are often the loudest. I know that this behaviours are really annoying (i think even more for me), but just keep in mind that not every Robert fan is as deluded. Please dont judge us by such examples.

It's true that we assume Robert doesn't get equal treatment, but we also realise the difficult situation inside Williams, and we understand that it has to be like that - no one is mad about it. We are far from thinking that the team is deliberately disturbing Robert's races - that's insane.

And just so you know, despite all the difficulties, i personally am thankful for the chance that Robert got thanks to Williams, and i can see by lots of Roberts interviews that he is too. We are not as bad as the toxic part of our community is making us look.

I hope that this will ease things out a little.

Cheers smiling smiley

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net