Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Tough time for Williams supporters
Posted by: andrewhooper
Date: 03/11/2019 01:02
Sort of expected that peoples interest in Williams would drop off as we get towards seasons end. It has been a tough year with not much on the positive side to talk about.

Few good things like new sponsors and sponsors extending their involvement but not much of future directions in regard to staff been bought into those areas where we need to see a lift. On top of that is the news that Pat Fry is going to Renault and he was one of the only hopes we had of bringing on a new experienced technical person. Oh well.

Add onto that all the issues relating to a certain driver and that has made things even that harder. So much negative talk as to why we are slow, why a certain driver is slow.

I for one just want to see the season over and then really put my positive hat back on and look forward to the 2020 season with a new FW43 which will have all those issues that the FW42 started the season with resolved. It won't be a world beater but anything that sees us fighting in the midfield and I will be happy.

Anyway just get through US, Brazil and the Abu Dhabi and bring on 2020.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net