Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Tough time for Williams supporters
Posted by: RACING CLOVERLEAF
Date: 07/11/2019 15:33
TOTALLY AGREE with Brooksy…

I think one thing that makes every thing worse is one of my pet hates of todays world...

SOCIAL MEDIA..... you read so much, people post so much... and sadly a lot of it is hate.... its a sad time when people hide behind their phones, tablets , pcs etc and just post hate .. almost as if that is their way of venting and it may have nothing to do with the subject... its like a way of life for some people it seems … people say stuff because their is no real punishment in most cases.. say that in real to a real living person and the poster would end up with a smash in the face.. I hate social media with a passion.. I stay off it. too much hate and bullying.... ok rant over.

But again Social media plays a part in our demise too.... Mercedes, Ferrari and Red bull get even more exposure because of their sucess and they are then deemed to be the cool brands.... Don't do well and social media can destroy you too.. Williams are uncool to many.... We are not even seen as the underdogs.... so gain no support from that.... The only way Williams can be cool is if we start doing well or have a really cool sponsor that connects with todays modern generation and gives us an edge in that direction with public perceptation.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net