Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Tough time for Williams supporters
Posted by: j-s
Date: 11/11/2019 16:17
I think the team are predictably saying they're gunning for it in 2020 by fully developing the current (and in my humble opinion terminally flawed) concept from this year.

First of all, we would never know how much the team is actually spending on this car, so they can say whatever they want about their allocation of resources and we'll never be aware of it. They have, like every other team, the ability to guide the narrative through their alleged investment. I call BS, sadly. They'll be as thrifty as possibel with the FW43.

Proof of this is the only thing we can actually see with our own eyes: the car. They'll bring back the FW42 and develop it further. They say they're "just behind the curve in development line" but come on, do you think that they'd keep pushing this POS if they had the money to change it? I doubt it.

I hope I'm 100% wrong.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net