Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Some Questions At The End of 2019
Posted by: Gunk
Date: 18/11/2019 20:18
Will Vettel Retire?

Vettel will never beat HAM . . . he makes too many mistakes. He probably always did but Webber made more. Charles is on the upward curve. Seb looked particularly p’d off in Mexico.

Will Ocon annoy Ric?

Guaranteed i think . . . he did his best to wind up Perez and ruin a couple of races. And while we’re on the subject of Renault:

Is RIC worth 22m?

Was he that much better than Hulk?

Max for WDC in 2020?

Think Honda will be there next year and the regs are tightening and levelling.

Where will Williams finish in 2020?

I suspect they’ll turn a corner and finish one place off the bottom. A working tunnel has to make a huge difference.

Will Stroll ever get the hang of qualifying?

Now I don’t think so.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net