Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Halo and DRS
Posted by: Anderis
Date: 19/11/2019 10:32
I've never had issues with halo.

I was slightly enthusiastic towards DRS when it was first introduced. Now, however, I start to dislike it more and more. The main problem, is of course, dirty air, which now seems to be worse than ever, but dirty air combined with powerful DRS means most of the fights are too straightforward. You need a big pace advantage to close the gap and then, with DRS, if you have that big pace advantage, the overtake is often easy and completed even before the braking zone. The counterattacks are basically non-existent these days. It's too much about being able to close the gap and not enough about outdriving your opponent and the cars can't really have close fights for long if their pace is similar. I honestly think the quality of racing in F1 is bullshit these days.

I hope they'll be able to reduce the dirty air to the extent it will be possible to drop DRS and have some good wheel-to-wheel fighting.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net