Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: News and Stuff!
Posted by: shriekback
Date: 04/07/2020 23:58
Quote:
andy si
Quote:
Mikef1
I say we just dont get involved mate. This is an F1 forum and I know what my opinions are. I'm just here because I'm desperate for a good result for Williams and maybe to see some great photos of our car on track. I'm a simple man

thumbs down

I just have to say before I leave it alone:

None of you were in any way pressed into your respective commentaries on this issue. You did so, perfectly freely and of your own accord: IanSmithISA held forth voluntarily. Ozzy, Cloverleaf, j-s, speed, as well as MikeF1, GPL and andy si--you all did so as well.

In every instance where I responded to you and found your views objectionable, I carefully explained why. To now act like you are all victims that were minding their own business and would have preferred to not be bothered is just another act of cowardly and juvenile evasion. If you freely choose to weigh in and express an opinion--even if that opinion is that you have no responsibility to have an opinion on the larger matter, and that those who do have such opinions, shouldn't--then at least own that you did so and thereby invited whatever (reasonable) response might come. If you'd prefer to be left alone wallowing in what I consider to be willful and irresponsible ignorance about what is an extremely important issue by any measure, and that F1 (including Williams) is clearly implicated in, then just keep those opinions to yourselves.

So... Grow up! You're all acting like children with this passive/aggressive, "snowflake," performance. At least IanSmithISA (and Bernie Ecclestone who he was defending) each had the courage to own that he weighed in the matter and did so by his own by his own accord.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net