Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: News and Stuff!
Posted by: Stuart L
Date: 05/07/2020 09:14
Did you start it? Good question.

No, Ian did one of his long structured emails with his signature byeís...an email I didnít read other than gloss over and I found the content largely irrelevant as Bernie is today.

You then reacted....came back with a riposte which is your right, but then made it personal by aping Iann right at the end of your post by using his phrase Ďbyeí.

Then in terms of others here, you label anyone who either debates with you or says please letís not make this a debate topic as Ďevidence that person needs to changeí. Sorry you are making this personal and the broad view Iím reading here is the guys and girls here donít want that.

Even above youíre ending your conversation with me with a very strong I am evidence of the need for change.

Sorry Shreikback you donít know me, yet you seem to think you are a psychologist lecturer and able to critique anyone.

Well Iíll tell you a bit about me. I had my life shattered three years ago with divorce, daughter trying to commit suicide 5 times, and left my job. I was isolated and broken. Prior to that I was sexually abused as a young age.

Have I changed, massively! I am tremendously empathic to people, try to be supportive of all, and create a positive environment for all society. During lockdown Iíve driven a farm shop van giving deliveries to isolated vulnerable people and I pride myself in giving them encouragement, the chance to talk to probably one of the few people they may see in a week.

In life Iíve come across a lot of bullies who impose their viewpoints on others, or who pass crass judgement. I donít think you realise you are doing it, but you are haranguing oeople here who donít want it.

Sorry I have changed as a person through several personal tragedies, Iím better for it, and I donít need someone who doesnít know me taking the high and mighty approach on a computer Keyboard berating everyone not nodding along with him.

I wish you well, here and in life, but I donít want to debate this with you any more

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net