Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Wolves Europa League Thread
Posted by: Ivybridge Wolf
Date: 09/08/2020 13:21
At this moment we are 5/2 with Bet365, Seville 23/20 and 23/10 the draw.

To be honest I think Seville are hotter favourites to beat us on present form, I reckon they are odds on, we on the other hand are probably in the 3 to 4/1 bracket.

Overall the form we have displayed so far since lockdown hasn’t often shown consistent attacking power, exceptions include Everton and Palace, but at least we have (on the whole) shown defensive resistance. On the latter, I thought we looked better defensively versus Olympiakos when we were organised and kept our line. When we held a higher line, Olympiakos really looked as if they could calve us open and get in behind .... which of course they did! With this in mind, I wonder whether accepting Seville Will have the lion share of possession will be an advantage to us - invite them on and counter attack , a strategy we know we can do well. However we get the ball forward and when, then we’ll need Jota and Traore to have their shooting boots on, especially the former. Another one on one last week that Jota failed to convert. To be honest, he never looked likely. I have always rate Jota but can’t overlook the poor form he has been displaying, except we know what he can do e.g. Everton.

Don’t forget to get your predictions in by the way, Chesh has updated the page 👍

UTW! 🐺🐺

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net