Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Alan Solomons: Worcester Warriors squad depth "miles better"
Posted by: AJWarriors
Date: 12/11/2019 23:04
I think hooker is becoming a position of strength too. Annett is playing great at the moment,Matt Moulds is a great player too, but yet to play and Big Joe was nominated for World Player of the Year. Add Isaac Miller and Bec Cutting and thatís great depth too.

The only positions I feel we lack real top quality is both at loosehead and tighthead especially behind Nick, but then again I thought Palframan did really well the weekend and I was pretty impressed with his passing and mobility too. Iíd like to see a monster of a second row alongside Graham Kitchener too.

Apart from that I really like the squad. Some quality youngsters coming through too like Andrew Kitchener, Shilly, Ollie Lawrence and Kai Owen who I hope gets a shot in the Euro games the next few weeks.

One position or should I say person Iím most pleased with is Heaney. Francois is pretty much nailed on for the 9 shirt, but Heaney is challenging him now which is great to see. Hopefully Kitto will get the opportunity to impress soon too as well as Simpson.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net