Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Didn't see this coming
Posted by: TrueWarrior
Date: 04/07/2020 09:00
The biggest positive in him leaving is he was in charge of kick strategy. This was clearly to kick the ball away whenever we had it in our 10metre channel or further back. We do not have a big heavy pack ; we cannot play that sort of game. Much better off playing to our strengths, which are a good back row and an attacking set of backs and play with a bit more attacking intent.

I imagine JT came in Day 1 and said 'No this is not good' and it was JT who seems to have won that particular battle. I have heard that players do not like him and viewed him as arrogant and up himself. I also have heard that he was not respected by the players because of his lack of playing experience but I'm not sure that should always hinder a coach. Interesting point about the videos, had not thought about that. Only vacancy in the south west is Bristol so the Bears it is for him I guess.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net