Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Mike Brown
Posted by: Quinten Poulsen
Date: 28/05/2018 16:30
I think his club pomp came well before his regular place in the England side, although probably his best rugby was in 2012 to 13 for England, bearing in mind the step up needed from club rugby.

I remember Brown as a younger man dominating the premiership stats for several years for all the things you expect to see from backs excelling. It was no surprise when I just checked his try scoring record to see that in his 7 seasons to winning the prem he scored 62 tries (1 in every 3 games) and in the 6 seasons since he has scored 23 tries (1 in 5).

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net