Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Team For the 3rd Test
Posted by: John Tee
Date: 23/06/2018 08:35
I am a Cips fan and do agree he has worked hard. It is good that rugby fans can call good form on a player and want to see them in an England team regardless of which club they are from. I think this is why Jones has lost a lot of support...and a quick canvas across these boards bares that out, imo. Rugby fans aren't seeing the right picks.... And these mostly aren't partisan pucks, they are from people who see the form players week in and week out. It makes you wonder what Jones' thinking is because he is at odds with so many. Ex players, fans, media...

I think the biggest criticism is that he has ignored form players but stuck with out of form perceived favourites.
Brown isnt a winger, many agree, but he is still our best fullback and it isn't his fault that the likes of Watson and Daly have not been able to claim his shirt, so he is mostly exempt from anyone not wanting him in the final 23.

I do think Robson deserved a game and I would have picked him along with Spencer for today's game.
Youngs hasn't deserved to start all three, Imo, especially in today's dead rubber.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net