Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: England
Posted by: SaintsAsh
Date: 21/02/2020 18:05
Quote:
smitferbrainz
Quote:
SaintsAsh
Quote:
smitferbrainz
Rumour has it that for the Wales game Jones will write the team sheet out but reverse the numbering so the back three will be Marler, George and Mako Vunipola. The front row will be May, Daly and anyone else who fancies a dabble at prop but they must primarily be a back. Be so happy when this England head coach leaves, heís rubbish!

So England at a home WC fail to get out of the group stages. Jones comes in and wins a grand slam, another 6 nations and then gets to a WC final. Yeah he is crap.

Jones also got to a WC final coaching the Aussies who were written of before the final, he changed the Japanese national team and made them what they are today, won super rugby a few times, was part of the coaching team that won a WC with the Springboks and have beaten the All Blacks more than any other coach.

You disagree? Fine. My opinion doesnít make me wrong and yours doesnít make you right. Theyíre just our opinions. Englandís past, recent or not is past. Englandís future is to come and my opinion is that heís getting more odd by the day. Iíll be happy to see him gone, and judging by others views on his selections people are beginning to question his judgement.

Yes I disagree, and I agree that it is fine to have an opinion. I do not think he is perfect and I think he could do things better, just clearly not rubbish.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net